BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

**friendship never ends**



~ Rama -rama ~

Saturday 5 March 2011

that me !!

dont judge me if u dont really know who am i and i really hate to be judge by the unknown people! they don't know who am i really is so dont dare to judge me if u don't really know who am i ok?:) before u judging people, make sure u are already PERFECT eventho there's nobody perfect in this world. The conclusion is, don't judge me if u are not PERFECT! HAHAHA-,-" And i do love people who nice to me and can accept me just the way i am :D so be nice to me then i'll be nice towards you. I do hate backstabber so much! Once i've been stab , there's no second chance for you to be one of my friends anymore and u are officially out of my list! -,- and just want u to know that I'M UNPREDICTABLE PERSON! I easily change my mind to do something or whatever HAHAHA -,- yeah thats me..

0 comments: